Award-Winning Personal Injury Legal Representation
At Law Offices of Vondra & Hanna, we feel passionate about advocating for the rights of injury victims and the family members of wrongful death victims. For more than 30 years, we have represented clients in San Bernardino and elsewhere throughout the High Desert region who have suffered catastrophic personal injuries, including traumatic brain injuries and injuries that result in death.
Our award-winning service has garnered praise from colleagues, professional organizations and opposing counsel throughout the state. However, the highest praise we receive is from clients who tell us that they feel welcomed by our local team of caring personal injury lawyers.
Experienced Litigators Ready To Fight For You
Hiring a personal injury attorney can prove invaluable after an accident. With a lawyer on your side, you have the assurance that someone who understands the law inside and out is standing up for your rights. Our team of litigators handles cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Handling all types of auto accidents, including those on SR 138 and I-15.
- Truck accidents: We preserve evidence, uncover third-party liability and take on trucking companies.
- Premises liability: Property owners have a duty to keep their grounds safe or face a claim.
- Dog bites: Negligent pet owners should be held accountable if their pet attacks you.
- Slip and falls: Committed to your physical and financial recovery in a slip- or trip-and-fall.
- Products liability: If a dangerous product harmed you, we can take on the corporation that made it.
If you lost a loved one in a fatal accident, we can help you with a wrongful death claim. As a well-known litigation firm with a reputation for excellence, insurance companies know that when we accept a case, we are serious about recovering fair and just compensation for your damages.
Speak To A Local Lawyer About Your Injury
You are not alone after a serious injury. With Law Offices of Vondra & Hanna, you always have an ally ready to assist you. To schedule a free, confidential initial consultation with us, please call our Victorville office at 760-378-5617 or send us an email.